What is HCaTS
HCaTS is a Government-Wide, Multiple Award, Indeﬁnite-Delivery, Indeﬁnite-Quantity (MA-IDIQ) task order contract intended to be the premier contract vehicle with both direct access and assisted acquisition access to human capital management and training services. The HCaTS solution is part of a strategic, government-wide movement to “buy-as-one” through Category Management and is an important ﬁrst step in optimizing spending in the human capital category.
As an industry leader across several human capital, training, and performance improvement areas including transition, force management, and senior leader development. CALIBRE was awarded the Ofﬁce of Personnel and Management (OPM) / General Services Administration (GSA) Human Capital and Training Solutions (HCaTS) contract vehicle.
HCaTS Contract Basics
- Availability: Available to all government agencies
- Contract Ceiling Amount: $5.75 Billion
- Period of Performance: 5 year base, one 5 year option (FY 2017-2027)
Scope of Services
- Customized Training and Development Services
- Customized Human Capital Strategy Services
- Customized Organizational Performance Improvement
- Direct Acquisition: GSA issues a Delegation of Procurement Authority to the customer agency Ordering Contracting Officer (OCO) who performs the acquisition; or
- Assisted Acquisition: OPM performs the acquisition on behalf of the customer agency and provides post-award support, as negotiated with the customer. An Inter-Agency Agreement is required.
Contract Types at the Task Order Level
Fixed-Price (all types), Cost-Reimbursement (all types), Time-and-Materials, and Labor-Hour. Task orders may also combine more than one contract type. Additionally, task orders may include incentives, performance based measures, multi-year or option periods, and commercial or non-commercial items.
Operating Costs Associated with the Management and Administration
Contract Access Fee (CAF). Federal agencies have the flexibility to determine fair and reasonable pricing for their requirements.
D-U-N-S Number: 55-549-8187
Please contact us at HCaTS@calibresys.com