CALIBRE Relocates its Huntsville, AL Regional Office
PRESS RELEASE / August 03, 2021
Alexandria, Virginia, August 3, 2021 – CALIBRE Systems, Inc. (CALIBRE) announced that it has relocated its regional office within Huntsville, Alabama.
CALIBRE’s move adds to its recent rebranded look by relocating and modernizing its Regional Office. The move to 150 West Park Loop complements its transformational efforts to an innovative, cutting-edge, and growing company. The move respects the company’s past while creating a future of new energy, a refined focus on safety, security, technology, and a new, modern outlook.
The decision to move was guided by four principles:
- Continue the mission—provide seamless support to CALIBRE clients
- Create a collaborative work environment consistent with the company’s strategic goal and renewed corporate objectives
- Improve the look and feel of CALIBRE corporate offices to match the branding as a management consulting and digital transformation company
- Reduce the footprint, consolidate workspace, improve the IT infrastructure, enhance security, and reduce cost while remaining accessible to clients, convenient for CALIBRE employees, and immersed in the community
The 150 West Park Loop office will include:
- Workspaces designed to encourage flexibility, collaboration, and communication
- Ample conference, proposal, and team rooms with state-of-the-art audio and visual equipment
- Plenty of natural light ─ an open concept with social distancing in mind
- Open areas, enhanced ventilation, and air filtration
CALIBRE occupied its previous location at 4900 University Square for 15 years. The location has served the company well as it provided innovative solutions to clients, inspired employees, and enhanced the local community. CALIBRE can now look forward to achieving future success from its new and modern regional office.
CALIBRE is an employee-owned management consulting and digital transformation company supporting government and industry. CALIBRE delivers enduring solutions that solve management, technology, and program challenges in the areas of enterprise information management; facility and land management; finance, logistics, and cost management; and training and education.
Contact: Barbara Richitt, Senior Vice President, Contracts & Procurement