- Availability: All State of Maryland agencies may issue a Task Order Request for Proposal under the CATS+ contract.
- Period of Performance: April 22, 2013 to April 28, 2028
- Non-Personal Services: Yes
Scope of Services
The Scope of Services under CATS+ encompasses IT consulting and technical services in 17 primary functional areas. The nine functional areas awarded to CALIBRE are listed under Key Capabilities below.
Contract Types at the Task Order Level
Each individual TO may be Firm Fixed Price (FFP) or Time and Materials (T&M). All Task Orders shall be issued electronically via the CATS+ portal.
Functional areas awarded to CALIBRE under CATS+ include:
- Functional Area 1 – Enterprise Service Provider
- Functional Area 2 – Web and Internet Services
- Functional Area 3 – Electronic Document Management
- Functional Area 5 – Software Engineering
- Functional Area 6 – Systems/Facility Management and Maintenance
- Functional Area 7 – Information System Security
- Functional Area 10 – IT Management Consulting Services
- Functional Area 11 – Business Process Consulting Services
- Functional Area 17 – Documentation/Technical Writing